Do these statements ring a bell?:
- Now how did this cooler box crack like that?
- Oh no not another brocken latch or hinge
- I can’t open this lid when the box is tied fast to the vehicle!
- Don’t thow it so hard or it will break
- The 2.25L cooldrink bottle will not stand up straight!
- Bring extra ice cause this will not last long
- I wish I could lock this box!
All of these did not go unnoticed when we developed the Romer Cooler Box.
We listened to all the campers that needed to keep ice for a long week-end without having to top it up again. To those who preferred to keep the box on their vehicles and needed them to be secure but still have access to there contents. For those complaining that the handles, clips and hindges that simply could not withstand the rugged out doors. For the outdoors person that can toss the box onto his vehicle without fearing the worst for the cooler box. That fisherman that is tired of buying cooler boxes because the plastic handles keep breaking. The hunter that needs the cooler box to be air tight because when his cooler box does fall over, the contents leaks out, leaving a mess. Or the lid is not air tight allowing warm air into the box. The lid over-extends and breaks at a party, leaving the cooler box in two pieces. For those that want to secure the contents.